The 90th Oscar ceremony took place on the night of March 4 to March 5. Secular observers called the event the most "unholiday" in the whole history.
The organizers did their best to amuse the Hollywood elite. This year a few stars of the first magnitude came to the Oscar. On the red carpet went, except for the nominees and those who will reward the winners, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock.
In secular chronicles, the names of Bianca Blanco, Elsa Gonzalez, Gina Rodriguez, Betty Gabriel, Taraji Hanson and other celebrities also dazzled. Journalists are sure that now Hollywood stars refuse to have fun amid harassment and sexual scandals. In addition, secular observers believe that everyone is tired of the award season. And in the world media they noted that there were fewer candidates for the Academy Award this year and there were no obvious leaders among the nominees.
One way or another, the anniversary "Oscar" ceremony will be a topic for a long time in the press and on the Internet.
- Best Picture: “The Shape of Water”
- Director: Guillermo del Toro, “The Shape of Water”
- Actor: Gary Oldman, “Darkest Hour”
- Actress: Frances McDormand, “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri”
- Supporting Actor: Sam Rockwell, “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri”
- Supporting Actress: Allison Janney, “I, Tonya”
- Original Screenplay: “Get Out”
- Adapted Screenplay: “Call Me by Your Name”
- Foreign Language Film: “A Fantastic Woman”
- Animated Feature: “Coco”
- Visual Effects: “Blade Runner 2049”
- Film Editing: “Dunkirk”
- Animated Short: “Dear Basketball”
- Live Action Short: “The Silent Child”
- Documentary Short: “Heaven Is a Traffic Jam on the 405”
- Score: “The Shape of Water”
- Song: “Remember Me” from “Coco”
- Production Design: “The Shape of Water”
- Cinematography: “Blade Runner 2049”
- Costume Design: “Phantom Thread”
- Makeup and Hairstyling: “Darkest Hour”
- Documentary Feature: “Icarus”
- Sound Editing: “Dunkirk”
- Sound Mixing: “Dunkirk”